|One crow sorrow, by smallgirl|
What you need:
Scissors, Glue stick, Cardstock scraps, Ruler, Pen
Paint, markers, sparkles, collage materials, etc for decorating
What to do:
1. Base coat your bus ticket with paint or colour it
2. ATCs must be 2.5 by 3.5 inches, so you will need to add a bit to your bus ticket.
3. Here's how: Cut some 2.5 and 3.5 inch strips from your cardstock
4. Glue the strips together to form either an "L" shape or a box shape. As long as you have cut with the right measurements, all you need to do is line up the corners of your strips. This is your frame.
5. Position your bus ticket over the frame until the edges are parallel and glue. You now have a card to work with.
|Three crows a wedding, by smallgirl|
|Seven crows a secret, by smallgirl|
|Seven crows ATCs by smallgirl|
Here, I've decorated a set of ATCs with the beautiful West Coast bird, the northwestern crow.
Let me know if you want to swap :)
For more info on ATCs, go here: http://www.artist-trading-cards.ch/