Thursday, 16 August 2012

Vintage Children's Books- Molly Brett

from The Adventures of Plush and Tatty by Molly Brett, published by the Medici Society
What were your favourite books as a child? The Teddy Forest Library is beginning to amass a rather lovely collection of beautifully illustrated children's books. I find them quite inspiring when making bears and other crafts. Here are some pages from a recent thrift shop find, The Adventures of Plush and Tatty, by Molly Brett. I highly recommend googling Molly Brett's whimsical and charming illustrations.

Tatty has a boating mishap from The Adventures of Plush and Tatty by Molly Brett

disaster strikes the cookout from The Adventures of Plush and Tatty by Molly Brett

from The Adventures of Plush and Tatty by Molly Brett
What do you take inspiration from?

1 comment:

  1. I am so much in love with Rebecca Dautremer children books illustrations.. I find them gorgeous on so many levels! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Although I may not always respond, I really appreciate your feddback and comments on my blog. Thank you for commenting :)