Saturday, 3 November 2012

My ATC collection is growing thanks to awesome AFA artists!



ATCs are such an addictive hobby!! Here are just a few of the cards I've traded for in the past month:

Rabbits are one of my favourite animals. "Benny the Rabbit" is a beautiful ATC handpainted by Australian artist Lyndell.
I searched for a blue tit when I was in the UK, but never did get to see one. This pretty birdie from Wil, a fibre artist in the Netherlands, is the next best thing. Visit her here: http://wilopiooguta.blogspot.com

Oscar Wilde is one of my favourite literary people, and here "But some of us are looking at the stars" is Utah artist Cynthia's fabulous interpretation. Cynthia also made the pretty butterfly card.

The fabulous "Disco Yeti" from Ontario artist RenĂ©e.

"God Smiled" is a wonderful and uplifting Noah's Ark card from Cat in Ohio.

Check out the ATCs page on this blog and visit www.atcsforall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Although I may not always respond, I really appreciate your feddback and comments on my blog. Thank you for commenting :)