Saturday, 19 January 2013

To begin 2013...finally

Happy New Year from Teddy Forest! It's already shaping up to be a pretty creative year, I hope! I figured out the photo issue: basically, my version of Blogger won't allow uploads from a computer anymore (so annoying).

I ended 2012 with creating a lot of ATCs and needlefelting this Cuban tody for my mom.
Cuban tody designed and needlefelted by smallgirl
Although I'm not much for resolutions, this year I hope to...
1. Finish needlefelting this Fantastic Mr. Fox.
2. Host an ATC swap
These birds were created for a Whimsical Bird Swap
3. See more birds!
Finally, I have a special project that will be the subject for my next post. Hint: it has to do with bears.
What are your hopes for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Although I may not always respond, I really appreciate your feddback and comments on my blog. Thank you for commenting :)