Monday, 20 May 2013

Long Time No Teddy Forest!

Happy Spring from Teddy Forest
Hello from Teddy Forest! Although there has been a lot of beauty, fun, and bears going on lately, there has also been some fear, sadness, and general turmoil, which has prevented me and the bears from sharing lately and has stalled the Weekly Bear ATC project. Hopefully things will get back on track soon! In the meantime, I leave you with some shots of spring so far.
Ensatina by smallgirl
Mallard and ducklings by smallgirl
West Coast Black Bear by smallgirl
Keep it joyful, and see you soon :)


2 comments:

  1. Hello Smallgirl, nice to see you back and I hope everything is alright soon. I like the ducklings (who wouldn't) and the Black Bear picture is fun, he looks as if he is trying to be fierce (maybe it's a she?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila77! Thanks for commenting! Everything is slowly returning to normal. The black bear may be fierce...after all he has just woken up from a long hibernation and is very hungry!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Although I may not always respond, I really appreciate your feddback and comments on my blog. Thank you for commenting :)